- Tax Flash
- Tax Alert Newsletter
- Lawyers Alert Newsletter
- Not For Profit Alert Newsletter
- Budget Commentaries
- Brochures and Publications
- US Tax Alert Newsletter
- Common Cents Newsletter
- Common Cents Newsletter Sign-up
- Discretionary Shares: Are they under attack?
- Radio Interview on CFRA Discussing the Tax Consideration of Caring for a Child with Special Needs
- Radio Interview on CFRA Discussing the Tax Consequences of Doing Business in the U.S.
- Radio Interview on CFRA Discussing the Tax Consequences of Investing in the U.S.
- Radio Interview on CFRA Discussing Capital Losses for Couples
Over the past few years more and more not-for-profit organizations are realizing the need for a welldrafted, formal investment policy. Without a clear policy, directors and management of the organization may be failing in their fiduciary responsibilities. Any organization that has assets to invest needs to have explicit policies to guide their investment activities. By establishing a formal policy that is built around the organization's specific goals and objectives, directors can be assured of a stable financial future for the organization.
The process of creating an investment policy begins by defining the overall goals,…
Read More | Register
Page 1 of 1 pages