Welcome to our Lawyer Alert Newsletter, a publication of Collins Barrow, for its clients and associates. It is designed to highlight and summarize areas of interest to the legal profession in Canada. The contents herein are for the general interest of the reader. They are not intended, and should not be relied upon as legal or professional advice.
- Don't Touch That Compensation System...Yet!
- Legal Mayhem: Lawyers Firing CLients and Judges Admonishing Judges
- Tech Central: Legal Tech Round-Up
- Jaffe PR White Paper: A Realistic Look At Lost Opportunity Costs Connected With Website Content Writing Delays
- Creating a Fast-Track Strategy Towards Your Preferred Future
- Law Firm Media Relations: Getting the Most Out of Your PR Firm Relationship
- New Judicial Guidance on Life Insuance Policies and Capital Dividend Accounts
- The Art of Trust: Tone From The Top
- Tech Central: A Reasonable Expectation of Privacy On A Work Computer?
- Driving Revenue Through Rainmakers First
- Don't Miss the Big Picture
- Tech Central: Twittering Jurors
- Harmonized Sales Tax for Lawyers
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Thinking About the 21st Century
- New Guidance on the Tax Implications of Intercorporate Management Fees
- Tech Central: Legal Technology Tidbits