- Construction Industry
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Not For Profit
- Retail and Franchise
- Services to Professionals
In the manufacturing business, your hands quickly become tied with managing inventory and cash flow requirements, accessing capital, and performing daily operational assessments. You can become so busy taking care of the basics that you don't have enough time to go beyond. And beyond is where prices, costs and operations can be optimized.
Collins Barrow Ottawa LLP has assembled a strong team of advisory specialists who understand the unique characteristics of a manufacturing businesses including the need to access capital, the importance of managing inventory, cash flow requirements for modernization of equipment and the ability to claim their research and development activities under the Federal and Provincial government R&D funding programs.
At Collins Barrow Ottawa LLP, we know where to find the hidden opportunities to build your wealth. And our expertise goes beyond number crunching. Our business advisors provide expert advice on all sorts of issues, factoring in every angle when it comes to making you money.
Contact us today to begin working on your solution.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Commodity tax management
- Review of inventory costing methodologies;
- Assistance with cash flow forecasts and projections;
- Completion of R&D tax credit claims;
- Business valuation;
- Management decision support
- Multi-jurisdictional and Global operations
- Corporate governance assessments
- Employee stock option plans;
- Executive compensation;
Associations and Memberships
- Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation (OCRI)
- Local Chambers of Commerce (Ottawa, Kanata, Nepean)
Brochures and Publications
Service Profile - Manufacturing Services
Service Profile - Taxation Advisory Services
Solution Profile - Accounting for Inventory
Solution Profile - R&D Harmonization
Solution Profile - U.S. Business Activities
HST for Manufacturing